11 de abril de 2007



{♪}: Corinne Bailey Rae . Like a Star.mp3

(La canción del comercial de Play F.M :D... La cagó... Hermosa en todo sentido!!... Y mi mente envía recuerdos a mil por hora :)!)

Just like a star across my sky,

Just like an angel off the page,

You have appeared to my life,

Feel like I'll never be the same,

Just like a song in my heart,

Just like oil on my hands,

Oh... I do love you...

Still I wonder why it is,

I don't argue like this,

With anyone but you,

We do it all the time,

Blowing out my mind...

You've got this look I can't describe,

You make me feel like I'm alive,

When everything else is a fade,

Without a doubt you're on my side,

Heaven has been away too long,

Can't find the words to write this song,

Oh...Your love...

I have come to understand,

The way it is,

It's not a secret anymore,

Because we've been through that before,

From tonight I know that you're the only one,

I've been confused and in the dark,

Now I understand...

So sweet like cinnamon .*

2 comentarios:

GabyGubi dijo...

Pasita,decirte que como compañera eres bakan y como amiga mucho mejor ,durante estos 2 años que hemos compartido juntas he aprendido a conocerte y ha darme cuenta que tu amistad es sincera y
super sanita, a la vez te agradezco por que me apoyai caleta ,ojalá y esta amistad perdure por nnnn...tiempo,creo q nos complementamos super bien.Le pido a Diocito nos ilumine y acompañe durante este gran desafío q es ser futuras colegas...q lindo.... Te envio un besito muy grande..y bendiciones para tí y tu familia...

katinka dijo...

oli soy yo...


nose que decir....
ando haciendo lo de uso...


ya nos vemos mañana xau

kata...