1 de julio de 2007

{♪}: James Morrison : You Give Me Something.mp3 {This Could Be Nothing But I'm Willing To Give It A Try}

June 25, 2007

Hard and not nice day to wirte you a letter... Maybe is better or maybe not... I miss you... In a really weird way... Like a... I don't know... I feel like a knife in my heart to make the idea easier... I have no news about you since a quite long time... Are you married now?... Are you in the same place?... I mean... Internet is supposed to make everything easier and better but here I am... In my bedroom... Wirting you another UNknown letter... And if I hear some songs I just think about you, about us... Why you are not here with me?... You should be something like my boyfriend or I don't know... I used to be your princess remember?... Without your words everything looks even worse... And, probably, I will not meet you... And we will not be a happy couple with 2 daughters, a house in front of the sea, and a dog... But, yeah, you have a piece of my heart and I still love you... Quite difficult if you are not here... This is my favorite way to say, to talk with you even when I know that you are not reading it and you are not answering it... Honey... I realy love you... But... Do you love me?... I know your answer... It is just that you are too far from me and... Yeah... You know what I would say... Somebody loves you in a better way... NO!... Not better just nearer... She can kiss you and I can't... JA!... That is so unfair... I want youa dn I need you prince of my fairy tales... I'm looking like a freak and that is not the idea... Another song, another memory... F*ck! (Sorry for the bad word)... I'm sad... And, obviously, this letter has lost its destiny... Come here!... Just to see me... Just to tell me how much do you love me even if it is a lie... Show me your eyes and I swear you that I will be happy forever... Just be with me... At least... In my dreams.
I'm such a bad person to forget the past...
This is just a sad story...
Or it is our story?.-

1 comentario:

Daniel Andres Delgado Atenas dijo...

buebna loka
bueno nah po recuperate en todo sentido no mas
y nos vemso n clases
beso!